October 6, 2013

General Conference for kids

Watching General Conference with little kids around is pretty pointless in our house. I hate saying that, but these two boys are just crazy and constantly on the go and LOUD. I think I listened to half of one talk and a couple sentences of all the rest. Why try?! During those few sentences that I did hear, little G man was occupied with this fun little activity:

IMG_3092

I found THESE printouts the other day and knew they would be perfect for little G. Today we only did dot stickers and dot-a-dot stampers. I might try doing other random stickers or have him write letters in the circles as well. One thing that was suggested by the site that I found the printouts was to do some kind of magnet activity with them. Maybe I could do something like that with him.

IMG_3095
He really liked trying to find the picture of the one that was talking and saying what the big letter was on the page (for their last name).

IMG_3097

The only problem was he didn’t have any to do during the speakers who weren’t the Apostles. We’ll see if I come up with something else for him to do during those!

diy with kiley