October 23, 2020

Preschool Alphabet

 Today, I'm a preschool teacher! 

Actually, I have been for the past 8 or so years! I have been teaching preschool in my home, mostly to my kids, but also to many other little preschoolers, and my love for it has only increased. 

I started when my oldest was 2 years old, and my sister, who started Preschool Alphabet, sent me a huge 2" 3 ring binder and a photo box full of activities and ideas to use with him for the letter A-N. Ever since then I have been adding more, and more, and more, AND SO MUCH MORE to my preschool collection!

Now, having done preschool with my 3 oldest, I'm down to my last kid and we are so loving it! We have a class of 6 that meets at my house 2 days a week for 3 hours each day. Some days, I feel like it's not enough time!

We are just finished up Letter F week and are moving on to Halloween preschool, then we'll pick back up on Letter G.

So, if you want to follow along on my Preschool teaching journey, I'm on Instagram and am inconsistently posting on the Preschool Alphabet blog

No comments:

Post a Comment